Dietitian Entrepreneur Foundation Course
Learn how to start a nutrition private practice or online nutrition business! You’ll learn everything you need to know about setting up and launching your business from the ground up.
This is a course for dietitians feeling overwhelmed or stuck when it comes to starting their own business.
If you want to start your own nutrition private practice or online nutrition business, but have no idea where to start, or if you’ve taken some steps but are struggling to move forward – this is for you!
Module topics will cover:
- Module 1: Finding your niche and identifying your ideal client or customer. Uncover your “why” and learn how to conduct market research and create an ideal client avatar.
- Module 2: The Foundational Steps to Set Up Your Business. This module covers all the nitty-gritty of starting your business, from coming up with a name and choosing your business structure to record-keeping and HIPAA requirements.
- Module 3: Going Virtual: Telehealth and Building an Online Business. Get a better understanding of what a virtual business could look like for you and the legalities of telehealth for dietitians.
- Module 4: Four Steps to Creating an Effective Brand. Learn how to develop a cohesive brand with colors, fonts, and a logo, as well as how to create and deliver consistent messaging.
- Module 5: Website Building Strategies and Best Practices. Creating your first website won’t sound so scary after this module, which includes website must-haves, do’s and don’ts, and an intro to SEO.
- Module 6: Crafting Your Offer and Setting Your Rates. Figure out what you want to sell and how to sell it with confidence. Gain knowledge on pricing models and what to consider when setting and raising your rates.
- Module 7: Getting Started with Marketing: Find Your First Clients. This module gives you a comprehensive overview of marketing tactics, insight into how to choose the best marketing avenue for your business, and beneficial ways to utilize the power of your network.
- BONUS Module: Mindset Work, Goal Setting, and Time Management
What Dietitians Are Saying:
“I have been hoping to start a virtual practice for over a year, but was overwhelmed trying to figure out where to start and how to make sure I was ‘doing it right’. This literally answered every question and concern that I had and gave me all of the tools necessary to take action. It has given me so much confidence in my ability to start and run my own practice. I highly recommend this retreat to any dietitian out there who dreams of being their own boss, but is confused or overwhelmed about how to get there.” Diana Savani, RD, LDN.
“I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in starting a nutrition business, but feels lost in where to begin or doubts they can do it. Not only do you learn how to start, but also gain confidence in what you are capable of and have to offer. I immediately felt inspired, confident and motivated to get my practice started. I know what steps I need to take and the direction I am heading.” Jasmine Hormati, RD-2-Be.
“When I began thinking about starting my own online nutrition business, I was all over the place in terms of what I wanted to do, where I wanted to go, and how to make it happen. The most instant result of this was a clear roadmap of what steps I need to take to get started in a very clear and organized way. I would definitely recommend this retreat to others. Even (actually especially!) if you don’t feel ‘ready’ to start your business, the information will help you get there.” Emily Craft, MS, RD, LDN.