Start your best life now with my FREE
guide: 3 Steps to a Healthier You
Speaking & Writing
Alissa is a dynamic public speaker who brings to life her passion for food, nutrition and fitness in her presentations. Her practical, down-to-earth style engages participants and helps inspire positive change. Alissa has over ten years of experience speaking to both public and health professional audiences of all sizes. She is available for keynotes, full and half-day seminars or workshops, webinars, lunch and learns, and general sessions. Lectures are customized for each audience – Alissa works with you to determine what will best suit your needs.
Popular lecture topics include:
- Why Dieting Doesn’t Work (and What to Do Instead)
- The One Question You Should Ask Yourself Before (and After) You Eat
- The Science of Sugar Binges: How to Eat Less Sugar (hint: it’s not what you think)
- Foods to Fuel Your Workout
- Peak Performance: Managing Stress Through Diet
- High Energy Eating: Boost Your Energy with Nutrition
- Mindful Eating Tips & Tricks
- Media 101: Communication & Interview Skills for Professionals
- Let’s Get Social: Social Media Training for the Professional
Contact Alissa for more information.
“Alissa has a natural stage presence and demeanor; she is comfortable in front of a group, provides information in a positive manner and is approachable for questions.”
—Dorothy Wrase Hares, MA, RDN, CNSC, CDN
New York State Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics President 2013-14
“Alissa combines evidence-based guidance that is combined with real-life scenarios as a health practitioner working with specific patients. This was my favorite session at the Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Conference, and the information presented was something I was immediately was able to apply in my practice.”
—Angela Lemond, RDN, CSP, LD.
Founder and CEO, Lemond Nutrition. President, Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 2016-17
Alissa is available for freelance feature and column writing, consumer and trade publication articles, online and social media content development, blogging, and corporate writing. She works to translate current research into usable tips to help people lead healthier, more balanced lives.
US News & World Report