5-Step Guide to Getting Started with Intuitive Eating,
the Unapologetic Way
Learn how to reconnect with your body, incorporate the principles of intuitive eating, and get free from dieting, forever.
Gentle Nutrition Cookbook
A mini-cookbook with 7 delicious recipes alongside prompts to help you reclaim the joy of cooking (and eating), unapologetically.
A comprehensive list of exercise tips, apps, personal trainers, and online fitness classes that are not full of shame-y diet-talk.
Some of My Favorite
Following social media accounts that feature a diverse range of body shapes and sizes will help you begin to widen the definition of what a “normal” body is. The more you see images of people that feature fat bodies, hairy bodies, saggy bodies, bodies with stretch marks and acne, belly rolls and cellulite, the more you begin to realize that all this is normal. We are all normal.
Make a conscious effort to add these images of reality by including better representation in any media you are consuming. Below is a selection of my favorite food and body liberation-related Instagram accounts. You can find a full list here.
- Anna Sweeney: @dietitiananna
- Brianna Campos: @bodyimagewithbri
- Christyna Johnson: @encouragingdietitian
- Dalina Soto: @your.latina.nutritionist
- Ivy Felicia: @iamivyfelicia
- Julie Duffy Dillon: @foodpeacedietitian
- Kimmie Singh: @bodypositive_dietitian
- Lauren Leavell: @laurenleavellfitness
- Lindley Ashline: @bodyliberationwithlindley
- Meg Boggs: @meg.boggs
- Nicola Salmon: @fatpositivefertility
- Patrilie H.: @the_bodylib_advocate
- Rachael Hartley: @rachaelhartleyrd
- Sam Dylan Finch: @samdylanfinch
- Shira Rose: @theshirarose
- Sonya Renee Taylor: @sonyareneetaylor
- Tiffany Ima: @tiffanyima
- Victoria Welsby: @fierce.fatty
- Virgie Tovar: @virgietovar
- Aubrey Gordon: @yrfatfriend